On This Page:
200-Miscellaneous Marketing Services: $20 Per Hour
Miscellaneous marketing services are based on an hourly rate of $20 per hour. They can include services that are not listed elsewhere on this site.
210-Sharing Your Book Link In 50+ Facebook Groups – $30
We will post a link to your book to multiple Facebook groups.
- If your book is going to be FREE, we will post it in 50+ “free book” groups.
- If your book is not free, we will post it in 50+ “book promotion” groups.
Please send us the following information:
- If your book will be free, send us the date(s) it will be free.
- Your book ASIN number on Amazon.
- The date you want your book posted.
- Please give us at least 6 days to schedule your promotion.
- Make sure to provide the first date of your free ebook promotion.
- For best results, choose Saturday or Sunday as your promotion day. More people download eBooks on those days.
220 – Book of the Month Club Listing – $25
Promote your book or eBook for 7 days on a Book of the Month Club with over 13,000 members. Proof provided.
Send us the following:
- Your book cover image.
- Title of your book.
- Name of Author.
- Short description (2 paragraphs or less).
- Link to your book’s sales page.
- Specify your book’s genre/category.
250-A High-Quality 400-Word Press Release distributed
to over 200 news outlets. – $117
Press Releases are a powerful SEO tool that is often overlooked. We’re experts at creating Press Releases that call your readers to action. We then submit your new Press Release to over 200 news outlets. Press Releases often go straight to Page 1 of Google when you do an exact keyword search. We offer:
- An attractive and interesting press release with perfect spelling and grammar.
- A professionally presented press release which is SEO optimized (for 4 keywords) for increased search engine rankings.
- A review cycle.
- Distribution to over 200 standard news portals, including local news channels and famous blogs. This is a great source of high PR backlinks to your site.
- We supply you with proof of submission to the news outlets.
- After you purchase this service, we’ll send you an email message to let you know what information we need in order to create your press release.
- It’s VERY important to have a landing page, such as a website URL, to use as your link in a press release. Do NOT use the sales page on Amazon as your landing page link. Amazon does not approve of that practice and views it as spam, which can put your account in jeopardy.